Wednesday, December 28, 2011

unstable conflicts

while she is happy for her new job + her engagement day... me here with more unstable facing to wait for any decision that may come to me.. oh the time! now i know how precious the time.. since i learn about 'computers'.. i wished i could fast forward or shorten the period of time...but now all i have to do is wait for the right time to expand or i might be a lucky person if it considered as not happened to them.. oh luck! i think this situation as a punishment for being 'take it easy for matters' and stubborn too..and there will be no luck to me..
after all my efforts for 5 months.. i pray to Allah to give me strength and i'm going to fully 'tawakkal' that a good thing will come and 'redha' to everything if it is not as i wished for...aminn.. :)

No comments: