Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012 black n white theme

ahaks! after a year, i just finished updated my skin profile.. for year 2012.. i used black and white theme as my main theme.. wondering why am i used this two colours guys? got a sweet story behind this...,
last time, when i when to Batu Pahat with my hubby, we went to square one, a place that we often go while i still lived in parit raja, kinda missed that placed.. and then, we stopped at a shop that selling various type of clothing... my hubby asked me to buy any of them because the price was really cheap, 1 cloth for rm15.. (kinda cheap compared to other cloth that other price might up to hundred and more..) ... and then, from the six that he choosed for me, i love the black and white cardigan.. i dont know why i like it so much...ehee..and almost every attire that i wore, i want to match with that cardigan.. hehee..
so, that is why i got the idea to used these theme.. no biggie laaa.. ahahaa.. love my love.. i miss him.. :)





No comments: