Thursday, August 11, 2011

chaos..!xx


unstable emotion rite now.. i cant to forgive while i still cant forget it.. my heart seems being pushed for some reason to live.. ya Allah.. i pray n i begging u to show me the way to get rid all this messed.. i cant stand to be someone that i dont..

its been long time for me facing all your tests.. is it the time for me to back of or to move on or is it one of another test u've been giving me for all the sins ive done so many times before?

i might can faced it physically. but not emotionally.. becoz nobody would listen everything i would say..yup, i might need someone who Listen!

besides, i got a good news this week.. ya.. im so be greatful which is i already got position for my internship.. n im so happy that one of my probs for these 3months..solved! aminn.. since that, nobody know n can share this happiness with me... its ok..

i missed everything about my past where everything just started.. i missed u before.. i miss u when u jst know me.. it makes me think of your kindness.. ya.. your kindness, ur concerns, all that are gone ... i dont know.. when im alone i just thing bout our past..memory bring me to u.. u just u.. n u wont Listen anymore....


....................................................


2 comments:

Xonos said...

I always prepare my ear to listen my friends prob for all this time but yet nobody seems to really remember me so...

I don't know what happen between you and him again...

Anything want to tell, miss call me and I'll on my YM waiting for you~

You do have my number right? 0136038928

revolves arounD me ~! said...

tq very much ah soon.. i know u always there to hear me.. sometimes i do need to be alone.. its not between me n him but i jst think too much n it distract my everyday mood..