Monday, August 8, 2011

a piece of heart

unsure i can trust u again while u walked away leave me no voice surrounded with complicated 1001 regrets from the 1st time we met.. too many chances i gave u hoping for only 1 changes but i got nothing on it..

today.. after a very long time i didnt speak to someone strangers who i just know him thru fb.. he speak to me.. opened up my mind to bcome more precious rather than think of too many stress to my everyday life..

when i ask about how can i get a good person.. he answered.. u should define the "good" itself.. n then u will know how far the "good" on someone tht u need.. yup n i deserved it..

im jst tired on everyhting..i jst want to looked up for our new happiness.. i really want to change all the bad to be better life.. all in my mind n my heart said.. i missed him n i love him more than everything.. i still want to forgive him even though it hurt me so bad.. i jst dont know why n all i need is to be with him forever..

a day, several times in my mind to call n jst said, i miss u .. but it stuck me then..

u hurt me.. n it hurt me a lot.. i want u to know tht i love u.. i finally found my way since nobody stop me to stay... takecare..

love,
mastura..

No comments: