Thursday, November 18, 2010

an awful exam...

Since i realized about my currently status for being a student... and this is the most terrible and the most awful time which is i have! to facing the exam soon.. not too soon.. the soon is just about 1 and a half week only ! OMG... why am i really nervous for every time i think about that?! yes ! correctly...
laziness.. hehe... i am kind of a heavy sense by doing any good thing for study... commonly.. i often bring any "small notes" together while entering test or quizzes session... but NOT for exam.. n assignment? i do hate it all..
well.. it just for only 2 subject available for my exam... n it feels like 20 paper to be written with the fact and correct answer referred on the notes and the books...
huhuhu... deep in my heart.. i hope! i could really answer them correctly.... aminnn...
i really hope so... for the subject on...

29nov09=virtual reality... (3D..direction cosines.. euler n fixed angle..n the tranformation (wut the heck is that? hikhik...",)
2dec10=java....(programming? huaaargh!)

struggle to get high mark.... because this is the only chance for me to fill up my current cgpa which is if u could subtract my cgpa with 0.1...it will drop down into 2.blablabla value... and since i loves number 3 a lot... so just let it be with 3.blablabla cgpa....hehehe

generally ... i hate uthm... i hate being a student there... no life.. no mission guidance since i being a degree student for these 3 years... sorry everybody... for those who hate me... i wanted u to know that i hate u too... hehehehe....pls love me oke? n hate me would not make u even prettier than u already are !! ^^

tqvm...

No comments: