Saturday, November 13, 2010

do you ever wonder that your siblings.....^^

I still keep wondering why does my sibling often did something weird..
what had i seen here was about their interest on something unique, and generating, combining
unique stuff and so on.,
they likes writing.. they likes drawing.. colouring.. n they likes
reading too.. and generating funny ideas..
i think, kids nowadays are thinking more different than we are..
most of their acts already impressed me a lot..instead of trying their best to get an
A in their exam..they didn't caused any trouble by doing anything they loves everyday...
and u know what? i did ask them to give me a suggestion and comment on my design work since
i am a multimedia student.. and it works!
yes ! kids nowadays have much more thing to do that we could dig it out!

just hope i could being a kid back in this century.. haha.. of course ! it can't be... ^^
i love them all ^^

No comments: