Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I'm Annoyed!

Are there any other ways to response to my feeling and express myself ? I do hate writing...n i do admit that i feel calm after i put my feeling into words!!... and i have to be careful when i wanted to put contents into my words.... and it feels suck!
Too many self conflict that i still couldn't solved because i still didn't feel like I'm in the right track to think about how to solved all that conflicts.. everyday is a beginning for us to start and make our day to be perfect... n suddenly a bad thing occurred in the middle and it destroyed everything.... i just feel suck.. i still think about how to be a kind, full of generosity, understanding, while facing to the people around me especially for those who are closed to me... but why? they still didn't know how i exactly feel right now? don't be kind to me when u are not .. while i already put all my hoped away from them... who are exactly themselves to me? please... just don't make me cry even though i put my smile when i am crying... urgh! it really sound stupid for pretending to be like nothing is happening... but it become worst when this problem is blending to another problem to think... and please! stop comparing me with others!
people around always want to be happy permanently and not temporarily....so do i....

No comments: